This book provides invaluable insights and methods to empower the pediatric dentist and/or the general dentist for children in establishing a children’s dental practice that achieves the following:
- a comprehensive demographic patient/parent mix that accepts all levels of dental care through professional marketing and parent education;
- an advanced pharmocodynamic and medical treatment scheduling model different from the traditional behavioral based dental treatment model where maximum productivity in dental delivery systems is the goal;
- a treatment planning program that is dentist productivity based where cosmetic and minimally invasive care is limited and sound traditional restorative care is promoted in a high caries population;
- a staff utilization program where trained auxiliaries coordinate patient diagnosis, treatment planning, parent education, financial contracts, appointment scheduling, and treatment delivery thus allowing the dentist to concentrate on actual restorative productivity;
- a multi-office, multi-doctor practice plan to accommodate all segments of the socioeconomic patient/parent mix;
- a doctor utilization program where both pediatric dentists and general dentists for children can practice to the greatest of their ability, experiences, and education;
- an off site orthodontic care program with financial incentives;
- an advisor mentor/monitor program where profitability evaluation and strategic planning is continually performed.
- Interested in attaining new heights for your professional practice experience? The insights that Dr. Roger Sanger provides in this material are unmatched. You’ll find this a one of kind valuable book.
By: Roger G. Sanger, DDS, MS
79 Power Packed Pages. Buy it now!